Links

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Why grooming is essential?

First and foremost, I have to apologize for the inconvenience in shifting my blog. As I am unable to allow advertisement in the previous blog template.

For this entry, I would like to focus on grooming. What is grooming? Well, I would like to take the first definition, bullet number 3 = give a neat and tidy appearance to (someone).

People have various ways to leave their first impression. It is normal for people to favour someone who is well groom. Since, it shows their effort.

Certain people, they would not mind to spend much for grooming such as going for pedicure, facial and etc.
Since I am a person who always on a tight budget (as I have commitment on bigger things), I tend to personally groom myself. 
The definition of personal groom would focus on your outer appearance and attire.
Meaning, all the shown part of your body like face, hair, body, nails and dressing.

As for face, you should make sure to have healthy glowing skin. Therefore, not only you need to take care of your food intake. You also need to make sure to have enough sleep. In order to ensure my skin smooth, I use VCO (Virgin Coconut Oil) on my face, hands and feet each time after bath in the morning and night before sleep. I normally put some light make up to have a fresh looking face in the morning. That what I normally do every morning of late stay back the night before. In order to perk up my moods and be alert on the next day ^_^ For good psychology mindset for me. I do ensure to clean up my face from make up each time before prayer and put on my make up after. I love my fresh looking face since it makes me look healthy ^_^

Since I am wearing hijab, I normally choose simple type to wear on fast dressing up day. Still, I need to take care of my hair before putting on the hijab. I would make sure to dry my hair using my ionic hair dryer. And put VCO to smooth the dry hair. Well, VCO did do good job as it also helps to nourish my hair and scalp. 

For body, you will need to make sure to clean thoroughly during your bath. I love to use glove to scrub my body daily. And once a week to scrub off using body scrub. Need to make sure to tune down your body odour. For this, I need to watch my food intake as certain food will make me smell awful. Normally, using a spray of perfume would be enough for me. Well, sometimes I do only use body mist when I have rashes after using perfume. Not easy being me #_#

I always ensure to have short, trimmed nails. I also put VCO on my nails to be used as cuticle softener and to prevent nail disease such as ingrowing toenails. Ingrowing toenails normally happen for to the nails on the feet.

As for dressing, I normally wear semi formal clothes that could go for formal and also casual. Since I have low budget for my attire, I will mix and match what I have. Well, it does create different look for each mix match. Good for your creativity by exploring the option that you could have. It has become a habit to dress up semi formal as because my previous jobs sometimes required me to be involved in a formal meeting. Well, as an Engineer I do prefer to be safe than sorry. That is why I have to be prepared all the time. Plus, I want to make fully dress as a habit since I do target to work in private sector later on. Practice makes perfect.

Have a good day for you. And all the best in putting on some make up tomorrow morning ^_^






No comments:

Post a Comment