Links

Friday, September 1, 2017

My current make up routine

Nowdays I only put on BB Cream with SPF, do my eyebrows, eyeliners, put blushers and  lipstick on top of my lipstain.
Not much time to spare for more.
All the above already took me 15 to 30 minutes. I also need 30 minutes more to dry my hairs, put on clothes and finally out from house daily.
I need to be on time and practical on my attire plus opt for simple make up instead of full fledge ones. As my work only give me bonus for being presentable.
Owning a magnifying mirror [1] does helps a lot in improving my make up to be neat and spot on😘
That is why I make sure to be presentable each time I am out working and out for meeting. I even make sure to put on at least lipstain/lipbalm and compact powder when I need to go out when I am not too well.
I am also grateful to have the opportunity to stay at my own home during this Aidil Adha compared to few of my girlfriends whom at site at this time.
Till then, have a good weekend ahead😉

Reference:
[1] http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2017/08/importancy-of-vanity-mirror-with.html

No comments:

Post a Comment