Links

Friday, February 14, 2020

Being the only student in first class of subject advance digital signal processing

This is taken in the morning of 10 February 2020. Where it happen that I am the only student from total 4 that present in the first class of subject advance digital signal processing (DSP). I stay for almost 30 minutes until the lecturer decide to leave.
Selfie as proof to show I am in the class.

I have to take the class to freshen up my knowledge on the subject as it is one of the requirement in one of my work. Glad to be able to join such advance class again this year.
Somehow the situation does remind me to scene in series The Big Bang Theory. Where Howard is the only student in Sheldon class. Since I am the only student in the class. But I am definitely not portraying such in the class.
For your information, this subject of digital signal processing (DSP) is well known as among killer subject during my undergraduate time. Now, I could see how it is important for my current work to have solid foundation in the subject.
Till then, have fun in enjoying class advance digital signal processing (DSP).

No comments:

Post a Comment