Links

Friday, February 21, 2020

My simple daily make up look that I focus more on my eyebrows

This is taken in the noon of 12 February 2020. Where I do focus more in defining my eyebrows. Since I notice my eyebrows looks unnatural in few days back.
Pictures below taken in my lab with light assist from my 24 LEDs selfie ring light [1]. Where I do improve my ways in defining my eyebrows. So that it will look natural and well blended.




Under natural light.


My make up look after Zohor prayer under natural light. Where I remove my make up before prayer. And then apply back after finished prayer.
I do study again after notice my uneven and poor blended eyebrows. Have to do it all myself since I do not have resources to assistant for such matter. 
Improvement done: use hair wax to brush eyebrows before application. Then I use very light handed application on my eyebrows.
Till then, have fun in improving your way in applying fresh make up look in daily basis.

Reference:
[1] Comparison between my 24 LEDs ring light and mini LED light https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/11/comparison-mini-led-with-ring-light.html

No comments:

Post a Comment