Links

Monday, February 24, 2020

Making my perfect half boiled eggs for my breakfast

This is taken last 17 January 2020. Where I use 8 eggs to make my perfect half boild eggs for breakfast. I only eat 2 eggs and keep the rest in fridge for next consumption.
The look of my perfect half boiled eggs up to my preference. Can see how pretty and round the egg yolk. The egg yolk also not runny. Just soft and smooth. My preference of half boiled egg.
The look of the eggs before it is leave to cooked.

I am grateful to learn such good tip or formula in making half boiled eggs. Despite it is a simple food. As I am able to get consistent outcome each time making my half boiled eggs up to my preference. Thanks to good equipment and knowledge to use it.
Till then, have fun in making your perfect half boiled eggs as per your preference each time when need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment