Links

Saturday, February 15, 2020

My simple make up look

This is taken in the morning of 10 February 2020. Where I have to attend class for subject advance digital signal processing (DSP). I choose to put on light make up to get fresh look. Took me less than 15 minutes.
Selfie in the class as proof I was the only student that present that morning put of 4.
The sequence: skincare→define eyebrows→put on eyeshadows →blusher→lips.
Details of the process :
After I do my skincare routine, I immediately define my eyebrows. Have to opt out loose powder application since I am in hurry.
For eyes, I put on eyeshadows from my Naked 2 eyeshadow palette [1]. I use code Tease, a light matte brown colour all over half of my lid and also at the bottom part. Then I top it up with code Pistol, a shimmer grey colour on half of my lid and also at the bottom part.Then I add code Bootycall, a light peachy shimmer for my inner corner. I do not apply eyeliner since I just want a subtle look.
Then I put on blush on my cheeks. Followed with lips using L.A. Girl lip matte code Bazaar. Which is a nice chili orange red colour. Where when I use thin layer application, it just look like my actual lip color but in slight enhanced fresher way.
The look in the afternoon. After a thorough work and toilet break.
Can see my shawl already slanted due to aggressive head scratching during my work. Yet I still look fresh. I do feel happy for being able to achieve it.
Till then, have fun in applying simple fresh make up look for class. 

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment