Links

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

My review on led mirror with fan

Based on my usage in the morning on 14 January 2020. This mirror does works well. But need time to get use to it due to its small size. I think I prefer larger mirror with dimmable light over this one. Still this one better size for daily usage.
For me, this led mirror with fan has more advantage. As I am able to fan dry my face faster for my daily make up application. Especially after prayer. Last time, I have to bring 3 items: mirror+led light + giraffe fan. Then 2 items: mirror with led light+giraffe fan. Like my mirror with 23 leds [1].
This is taken last noon of 21 January 2020. Selfie with my led mirror while turning on the fan to dry my face.

Specifications for this pink led mirror with fan :
Power 0.6 - 3 W
Size: 8.5 cm x 3.5 cm x 10 cm
Weight: 100 gm.
Led quantity: 15 pieces.
Fan blade length : 4 cm

The wind from the fan is quite strong. Does helps to enable misted product on my faceto dry less than 1 minute.
Till then, have fun in enjoying good lighting and fan assist in your daily make up application.

Reference :
[1] https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/01/my-review-on-mirror-with-led-light-and.html

No comments:

Post a Comment