Links

Saturday, February 1, 2020

My simple make up look with bright pink lip matte

This is taken in the morning of 20 January 2020. Taken while waiting for my coffee for breakfast 
I am wearing bright pink lip matte from True MatteMoist code Baby Gia [1]. I just put a little bit of it. Since it is very vibrant pink colour. In order to get slightly washed pink look for my lips.
For eyes, I use Tease as my transition colour. Then I add Snakebite on top of it. I also use the Blackout, the black eyeshadow to do subtle eyeliner. All from my Naked 2 eyeshadow palette [2].

For my bawal shawl, I use 2 hair clip on both side of my cheeks to ensure it is neatly in place. Instead of using only one brooch in the middle below of the traditional way. Then I put on brooch on both side to secure it neatly. My alternative way to prolong the lifespan of my precious bawal shawl. As the traditional way tends to put almost 80% strain to the bawal shawl. That most of the time that area will have tear beyond repair over time.

The look in the noon. This is without any touch up at all.


Till then, have fun in applying simple make up look for daily application.

References:
[1] My lipmatte from True MatteMoist code Baby Gia for bright pink colour https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2017/09/my-review-on-true-mattemoist-baby-gia.html

No comments:

Post a Comment