Links

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

My simple make up look after applied in a moving car

This is taken early morning of 10 January 2020. It makes me remember why I always use brow powder to define my eyebrows in daily basis. As it is very convenient and safer for me when applying my make up in a moving car this morning.

The steps taken to apply my make up in a moving car:
●do my skincare routine. Where I put on my moisturising cream from SkinLabs 3 times [1]. As I do feel my skin is not have enough moisture that morning. I am very fortunate my skin is smooth and have enough moisture after this steps. Which makes the make up application process smooth and turned out well.
●I put on concealer to cover my dark eye bags using my finger
●powder face using It Cosmetics Essential Kabuki brush [2]
●Then I just define my eyebrows using my Anastasia Beverly Hills (ABH) no 7 brush [3]. I used Cosway brow powder [4].
●put on some eyeshadow to define my eyes, using my Real Technique (RT) base eye shadow brush.
●put on blusher using powder and cheek brush from Pony Effect, Mini Magnetic, Prism Effect Limited  [5].
●last I apply lipgloss using my fingers to avoid smear. Since I am on a moving car.

The finished look. I love how fresh my face look despite I hardly get to sleep during my 2 hours resting time.
After finished presentation around 3 hours and 40 minutes time. Where my face still looks fresh without any touch ups.


I do not apply l eyeliner at all. In order to prevent unwanted incident such as poking my eyes while applying make up in a moving car. Better safe than sorry.
I also do not apply foundation as I feel that it will emphasize my dry skin especially during travel work. A long way learning what works best for my skin in every single conditions. As it is not the same each time. That is the true beauty being a woman. That have lots of hormonal struggles.
For me, it is crucial to make sure my skin being prepped well before my make up application. Especially when I have less rest, traveling for works. It is up to individuals needs also.

The look of used items in my daily commute make up bag:


The look of the used brushes:
My It Cosmetics Essential Kabuki brush.

My black in colour Real Technique (RT) base eye shadow brush.

My powder and cheek brush from Pony Effect, Mini Magnetic, Prism Effect Limited.
My precious eyebrow brush from Anastasia Beverly Hills (ABH) no 7.


It does took a skill to apply make up in a moving car. The best is to make sure to be safe during eyes application. Since the car will tend to give unexpected movements during uneven road surface.
Till then, be safe while applying make up in a moving car.

References:
[1] SkinLabs lotion https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/04/the-look-of-my-skin-using-only.html
[2] It Cosmetics Essential Kabuki brush https://www.itcosmetics.com/gifts/your-must-have-kabuki-brush-travel-size-confetti-popper/ITC_777.html
[3] My review on eyebrow brush from Anastasia Beverly Hills (ABH) no 7 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/01/my-eyebrow-brush-from-anastasia-beverly.html
[4] Cosway brow powder https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2017/09/my-review-on-travel-brush-set.html
[5] Powder and cheek brush from Pony Effect, Mini Magnetic, Prism Effect Limited http://m.beautyboxkorea.com/product/pony-effect-mini-magnetic-brush-set-prism-effect-limited/14283

No comments:

Post a Comment