Links

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

My cubic shape power extension with 4 power ports and 2 USB ports

This is taken in the evening of 20 November 2021. Where I tested the received cubic shape power extension with 4 power ports and 2 USB ports.
It works perfectly well and able to charge my Samsung A11 phone using its original charger. 

Picture of the cubic extension used in my friend's office last 21 November 2021. 
I decided to choose this type of power extension as my mini extension already breaking apart and in dire of refurbishment [1]. Which is quite a lifespan after using it for nearly 5 years. Since this cubic shape power extension is the smallest size and compact as I could get. Hopefully it will last longer with me. 
Pictures taken using my precious Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 phone. 

Cubic power extension details:
●universal power socket
●2 m of power cable length
●4 power ports
●2 USB ports
●square cubic shape size 6.5 cm x 6.5 cm x 6.5 cm
●110 V to 250 V
●2500 W
●10 A

Verdict :
Fully satisfied with the product since it works well. 
Sturdier quality and shape compared to my mini extension [1].

Till then, have fun in using your precious power extension in daily life. 

Reference:
[1] The look of my mini extension last 31 December 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment