Links

Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Installing screw to securely used rake (pencakar)

This is taken on the evening of 23 June 2024. Where I finally successfully installed screw on my metal rake (pencakar).
The look of the bought rake (pencakar) received last 14 June 2024.
Using my vernier caliper to measure the hole size on the rake (pencakar) handle.
The look of bought screw. Bottom one 0.35 cm bought at evening 22 June 2024. Where top one 0.4 cm bought in the evening of 21 June 2024. The bottom one is the wrongly bought one. As the hardware shop only have this size. And the shop keeper keep on insisting me to use nail instead of screw to install this rake (pencakar) handle. As he is annoyed seeing me measuring the screw diameter with my vernier caliper. Well, as engineer I am trained to use my tools to verify my needed tools for my usage. The occupational hazard being a precise engineer. 

The look of used screw driver for screw installation work.





Successfully self installed the rake (pencakar) handle on the wood handle for better grip of usage. 
I bought this metal rake (pencakar) handle online. Which it was delivered without screw to attached it to long handle. I have no issue in self assembling it. Only took me 10 days. Well, I am not in a rush. And satisfied with the outcome. As the rake (pencakar) handle sold in nearer shops is made of plastic. And the one made from metal cost twice from the plastic one. For this metal rake (pencakar) handle, I get the price same with the plastic ones sold nearby. 
The reason of getting metal rake (pencakar) handle is it last longer. And I have a friend that sometimes come to help. Which loves to use and melted my plastic tools when using it while burning dried leaves. So, better safe than sorry. Also to prevent from spiking blood pressure when see him doing it.
Until then, have fun in self installed your bought rake (pencakar) handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment