Links

Thursday, June 13, 2024

My self made noni juice

This is taken on the evening of 3 June 2024. Where I notice that the noni fruit harvested last 31 May 2024 already started giving the ripe pungent smell. After a quick check, I am able to see that noni juice is good to be taken for easier night sleep. Therefore the experiment is done.
Total output is 8 ml.

The look of the used 1 noni fruit weigh 73.8 gm and 1 lime fruit weigh 43.3 gm. 
I am able to drink it in 1 shot as it is. Drinkable for me. It was advised to drink in the morning. I still have 1 more noni fruit and 1 more lime fruit for tomorrow morning experiment. Which is advisable to drink in empty stomach and 30 minutes before breakfast. Where I do drink just now with empty stomach. Will update later the outcome.
Until then, have fun in using fresh fruit for your supplement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment