Links

Sunday, June 9, 2024

The look of used hook to hang my daily keys

This is taken on the noon of 14 May 2024. Where I managed to take picture of the new hook used on keys I used daily.
The look of previous hook used on my key.
The look of 4 color of the bought hooks. I bought 2 unit for each colour (red, orange, blue and green).
I choose 4 different type of colours as I am currently using 4 groups of keys in daily basis. The colour code helps me a lot when in rush. For example today, I forget to keep the hook of house key inside my bag and put on the hook of lab keys. Which I end up unable to lock the lab door when in rush to go for lunch. But noticed the error fast. When I see the colour on the hook. I am able to switch to the correct key and lock the door. As when rushing, will make me slower in processing and troubleshooting. That is why I found that using colour coded method helps me a lot to stay alert. My own way to improve my daily process flow.
Until then, have fun in using colour coded hook for your daily keys.

No comments:

Post a Comment