Links

Saturday, June 15, 2024

Testing my 20 W powerbank

This is taken on the evening of 7 May 2024. Where I managed to remember to test out 20 W of 20,000 mAh powerbank. 
Start charging my Samsung Galaxy A34 phone when it is at 48%. I use USB-C to USB-C cable and USB-C port on the powerbank.
The 20 W of 20,000 mAh powerbank full capacity indicator is 4 full led. Once my Samsung Galaxy A34 phone full, left with 3 led.
Then the 20 W powerbank left 2 led. After I fully charged Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 phone right after I finished charging the above.
The look of the powerbank box 
The look of 3 types usb port on the powerbank. 
The look of the powerbank beside my Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 phone. 
So far, it is fast charging. To charged it back up, just plug USB-C into the USB-C port. I use my set of 30 W USB-C and USB-C fast charging cable. 
Until then, have fun in using good powerbank to power up your phone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment