Links

Friday, June 14, 2024

Making my version of grilled lamb shoulder using available ingredients

This is taken on the noon of 13 June 2024. Where I immediately started the cooking process right after arrived lab.
Plating of the cooked grilled lamb shoulder and steamed rice.
Cooking process: takes me less than 30 minutes. 
The squeaky clean plate.
The look of the cooked grilled lamb shoulder in the pot. After 1 hour leave it cooking in pressure cooker.
I use function tendon with timer set to 1.0 (1 hour cooking time). I put 14 gm butter after water evaporate. The I put 2 slices 0.6 cm thick lamb shoulder to sear it. Drizzle 2 fm black pepper on top of the lamb shoulder. Then I add 43 ml water. Then I put in all 4 potatoes that roughly cut.  I just roughly tear the harvested leaves. Lastly I put in 3 garlic and 3 unit ripe purple chilies (it turned orange).
Comments from my colleague: less water. He likes soupy dish. Plus the potatoes absorbed all the used water. Means I need to x5 the water quantity for next cooking session. The meat is tender. And the fat is tasty. The potatoes very soft. Taste like mashed potatoes that have been mashed and put back into shape of potatoes.
Until then, have fun enjoying good grilled lamb shoulder and steamed rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment