Links

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Food celebration after exam for postgraduate students in P04, FKE, UTM

The food were cooked by chef from Syria, Iraq and guest from Sudan. Also few desert from me and one PhD student. Video of the unpacked food is below after the picture for the food.

The look of the laid food on the table.




The dashing look of chef who cook of the food.


Mingling around while waiting for few more friends.















Me, the sole girl that time with among the guys.
Video of the unpacked food.
We called it Arabian sushi. This dish is wrapped with grape leaves.

I like this dish the most.

The tender chicken.

The look of the delicious Arabian rice.

The delicious food in my plate.
Eating time.


Emptying the rest of the food for the chef to bring light empty pans and pots.

The nice Basboosa, sweet dish from them.
The chicken were very tender and delicious. I really need to learn from them way to cook such good dishes 😉.
Till then, have fun in eating Arabic food 😍.

Reference:
[1] Iftar with maqluba and baklava http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/06/the-look-of-maqluba-for-iftar-today-by.html

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for being with us today and thank you for trying the food .. We are very happy that you like it. I appreciate these words and I appreciate you all ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taha and Hatem should open a restaurant. Finger lickin good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even I'm not there, Ragnar bring some for me and I can say the foods are very delicious! I agree with Ragnar, later you see who will come to their restaurant 🍴.

    ReplyDelete