Links

Monday, January 15, 2018

My 32 unit of green organic papayas

It has been raining non stop since last Friday. Last Saturday evening, of of my papaya tree broke due to heavy wind that come in the raining package.
The look of the broken papaya tree that evening.

The look of the broken papaya tree yesterday morning.
The abundance amount of green papaya.
Filling up 10 liter pail to the brim.
The papaya at the broken tree trunk.
32 unit of papayas.
Total weight = 8.2 kg.
I know it is a lot of papayas. But I also cannot protect them from mother nature. I just need to think of ways to utilize them. I am still thinking what kind of food can be made out of this green organic papayas. Since green papayas contains lot more nutrition compare to the ripe ones.

Will update what I made out of the green papayas later. Since no buyer ever since I advertise it for sake last Saturday evening.

Till then, do take good care of your crops during this rainy season 😉.

No comments:

Post a Comment