Links

Sunday, January 7, 2018

My activities before going to work today

I am mopping my floor this morning as the floor have too much dirty spot due to cat breach into the house last time from kitchen window.

The look of my cats when the floor is too damp for they to lay on it.
They are conquering the sofa

Dell posing to selfie


Kareem maintain sleeping regardless what


Close up look of my first batch papaya tree.


My turmeric plant in poly bags.

With longan brazil tree
The look of mango tree in poly bag.



The full view of the tree that have 3 branches
My horn banana (pisang tanduk).
Seems like my horn banana (pisang tanduk)


The look of dragonfly in my house compound.










Among pest in my house compound. Try to guess what it is? A green grasshopper 😊 Fortunately I have lizard to control them at home.


My deep pink japan rose flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment