Links

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

The look of my papayas, chili plant and pumpkin this morning

Me climbing the tall papaya tree this morning.
Think my papayas need more fertilizer since the size too small.

To show how tall is the papaya tree. I pluck one small yellow ones (at the bottom of this picture) and share with Dell [1]
My pumpkin plants, fruits and its flowers.
My 2 new female pumpkin flowers.

The new pumpkin fruit.

The look with my hand with it.

Waiting for it to be harvested.
My chili flowers.


My herbal drink this morning.

Unidentified new plants. Need to wait for it to grow bigger in order to know the identity.

Till then, have fun in taking care of your dearest organic plants at home 😉.

Reference:
[1] Video Dell eating 1/4 of the ripe yellow papaya http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/01/bukti-kenapa-betik-organik-saya-jarang.html

No comments:

Post a Comment