Links

Thursday, January 18, 2018

My review on body mist - Body Fantasies Signature Vanilla Fantasy

It is a 236 ml (8 fl oz) body mist Body Fantasies Signature Vanilla Fantasy by Parfums De Coeur.
I bought it last August 2016. I am very fond of vanilla scent. That is why I try this body mist out due to my vanilla curiosity 😅.



The look of my sweet vanilla body mist.
Body Fantasies Signature Vanilla Fantasy Perfume by Parfums De Coeur, This is a floral fruity gourmand fragrance for women. The fragrance has notes of vanilla, jasmine, apple and musk [1].

Body Fantasies Signature Vanilla Fantasy is light enough to become your go-to scent, yet noticeable enough for evening wear.
I start wearing it back last week since the weather is quite cold to use such sweet scent. Since sweet scent tends to be cloying during hot humid weather. However, this week I find myself still able to use it despite the weather already become the normal hot humid. I even use it at night after I take my bath. The vanilla scent is addictive yet refreshing.
I myself do think this body mist less sweet and cloying compare to body mist Vanilla Lace from Victoria Secret [2]. Plus, it have more longevity and sillage compare to Vanilla Lace.
Till then, have fun experimenting with vanilla scent 😍.

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment