Links

Saturday, January 6, 2018

My activity this weekend

I am quite flat out yesterday due to heavy menstrual flow and hectic workload last Thursday. Therefore, I only manage to do some gardening and clean up slowly today.
I manage to cook chicken soup for my dearest Dell and Kareem.
They prefer my chicken soup than biscuits. Since I put herbs in my chicken soup
After giving them food, then I am able to start gardening and cleaning up with ease without any disturbance.

The look of my horn banana (pisang tanduk) for today.
Close up view of my horn banana (pisang tanduk)

Side view of my horn banana (pisang tanduk)


Close up from side walk of my horn banana (pisang tanduk)
The look of my tall papaya trees.
The top leaves already reach 2nd floor level
Regardless how I planned my  garden layout, it ends up messy and unstructured. Well that is what happen when do it all by myself with only cat as bodyguard. At least Dell is waiting and not leave his Mommy unattended 😉
Climbing the stairs on my own to pluck the ripe papaya. Regardless the tall tree
Please make sure to be very careful when climbing such tall and restricted area. That is the very basic things that need to be considered when do work alone.
The huge ripe papaya
Close up view
The small ripe papaya

Papaya harvest for today
Able to see how pretty and smooth the skin of my papaya clearly. All thanks to my dear pest control officer = Mr and Mrs Ladybird/Ladybug 😍

 My pumpkin.
The pumpkin on my papaya tree
The look of the pumpkin that climb my papaya tree
My pumpkin on my porch area
Blooming female pumpkin flower that I manage to pollinate today
New female pumpkin flower
Small purple flower in my porch

Small flower from herbs tree

My natural pest control officer at home. The top yellow circles is the feet.
When I do organic planting, I am able to see many good pest control insects and birds playing around in my yard [2]. That is the beauty of organic planting. It balance the ecosystem and preserve nature.
The never ending pampered Dell the cat
He even let out a long sigh while resting on my lap. Not sure what does the long sigh means 😏

Till then, have be safe and have fun spending weekend at home 😍

Reference:
[1] Look of my horn banana (pisang tanduk) last week http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2017/12/update-on-my-pisang-tanduk-or-horn.html
[2] Meaning organic http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/01/why-i-choose-organic-food.html

No comments:

Post a Comment