Links

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

My daily make up look using my NAKED 2 eyeshadow palette.

I am using my NAKED 2 eyeshadow palette today. I used 4 from 12 colours available in the palette. I do use my magnifying mirror with my stand ring light [1,2].

 Close up look:

The eyeshadow sequence:
  • Tease for my eyeshadow base and to give definition on my eye socket. 
  • Hale Baked for on top of my eyelashes. 
  • Bootycall for my inner eyes. 
  • Blackout for my eyeliner.

The used eyeshadows marked with red arrows.
I am using brushes from my custom set Sigma [3].
  • Sigma E25 to blend eyeshadows: Tease and Hale Baked.
  • Sigma F10 - to apply my blush
  • Sigma E65 - to do my eyebrows and eyeliner
  • Sigma E30 - to smudge eyeshadow Hale Baked under eyes. Apply eyeshadow Bootycall for inner eyes.
  • Sigma F82 - to apply my foundation
  • Kat Von D # 20 - to apply powder
  • Ecotools spoolie - to brush my eyebrows
Till then, have fun in experimenting and applying cosmetics for daily make up look.

References:
[1] My review on my magnifying mirror with light last 3 December 2017 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2017/12/review-on-mirror-with-magnifying.html
[2] My stand ring light last 28 November 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/11/my-review-on-stand-ring-lamp-with-24.html
[3] Unwrapping my custom set Sigma and It Cosmetics Live Beauty Fully make up brushes last 27 February 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/03/unwrappting-review-of-my-custom-sigma.html

No comments:

Post a Comment