Links

Friday, December 18, 2020

Cleaning up my car seat using my precious lint roller

This is taken in the morning of 13 December 2020. Where I clean up my car with lint roller after emptying the car.

At least the car will be clean before I vacuum the seat from dust. Especially in the nook and cranny part. 
Just my creative way in cleaning the car with less dust floating around. For better zero waste method, can always use small broom with its collector. But definitely need to make sure to wear mask. As the dust will float around once the broom is used.
I always make sure to have lint roller in my bag to clean up my cat's fallen fur that stick to my clothes. Since she just loves to snuggle to me. The extra effort that need to be taken care off each time I leave the house. But its worth it. Since she has become a pretty fluff ball of cat [1].
Till then, have fun in cleaning up your car seat with lint roller.

Reference:
[1] Photo shoot of Furball last morning of 15 December 2020 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/12/photo-shooting-of-my-precious-catfurball.html

No comments:

Post a Comment