Links

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Sewing new heat compress cover size 24 cm x 17 cm

This is taken in the noon of 29 November 2020. Where I make new cover for my heat compress size 24 cm x 17 cm using sewing machine AME 990.

The look of finished sewn heat compress cover. Which I added 4 slots of hanging loop to put in strap if needed in the future. The red ones on both left and right side of the picture below.

The sewing process:
●sewing zipper using zipper presser foot
●Putting together 3 layer of fabric using sewing clip.


●Top stitching after sewn all 3 layers together.

I do find that I am able to sew 70% much faster using sewing machine AME 990 since it is heavy duty. Comparing with my small portable sewing machine I bought earlier last August 2020 [1]. Also easily penetrate 4 layer of fabrics while do top stitching using size 14 needle. Unlike my portable sewing machine, needle size 14 bend and almost break into 2 pieces when used to sew 4 layers of fabric during top stitching process. Really thankful for the needle not to break and its piece bounce to hit my eyes.

I also get good price with 25% discount after went to the shop immediately once their facebook live ends. Which I am able to have a look at it with the available second hand Brother JS1410.  Where second hand Brother JS1410 has no warranty and no auto thread features. Worth the time, effort  going to the shop after they finished their facebook live ends. And surely worth money invested.

Till then, have fun in sewing your heat compress cover.

Reference:

[1] My portable sewing machine last 20 August 2020 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/08/cutting-down-my-sewing-time-to-70.html

No comments:

Post a Comment