Links

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

The look of my kelapa pandan (coconut) and its offspring

This is taken in the noon of 15 December 2020. Pictures of me with my planted kelapa pandan (coconut) plant with its offspring. The price for each offspring kelapa pandan (coconut) is RM 35  per unit, excluding delivery. Can contact me at wa.link/v29iym to order.

Can click to see pictures below clearly on the size of my existing kelapa pandan (coconut) plant that I planted outside my house gate.

Disclaimer: it is a messy style of planting. Not for OCD and faint heart. Due to handling fallen leaves and branches as mulch on the plant base. And looks very near to fire hydrant due to lack of knowledge in pictures angle taking steps.

The one under the plants is called mulch. Definition of mulch from my Mr Google is "material (such as decaying leaves, bark, or compost) spread around or over a plant to enrich or insulate the soil". That is why I collect and put fallen branches, leaves and twigs on the plant base. Since I am staying in residential area, it is better option make sure to leave them to rot under the tree. Then after it composted in much breakable form, I will take the rotten twigs and branches to put as mulch to other tree I planted. It does look messy. But it helps a lot to save me from buying fertilizer. Especially during MCO time. The neat way is to throw all the leaves, branches and twigs into incinerator or in wood chipper. As can get more refine texture and fast absorbed by plants. But there is no incinerator and wood chipper that is available nearby my residential area. Plus I also need to consider the time, effort and cost to make it happen. As I to not have enough strength and energy to do so.
Despite it is look to be planted extremely near fire hydrant, it is quite a distance. Different angle gives different interpretation. Best is for judgemental people to come and see it by themselves before making judgement. That is called site survey in engineering field. I was only asked by the fire fighter to make sure to keep the fire hydrant clean from weeds during their inspection. You can avoid as much as you wish from the fire hydrant. All up to individual safety preference.



As for the car that blocking the path, it is within my control since it is not mine. Have to learn to live with things not within my control. In order to have a peace of mind and good mental health during Covid19 outbreak.
For its long leaves, I normally cut it to half. To prevent from hindering others. All up to individuals how they want to care of their planted kelapa pandan (coconut) plant. Can easily pay for gardener to manage it.




Actually there is 11 fruits per stalk. But unable fo potray it well in the taken pictures due to lack of knowledge in angle taking pictures.

Actually there is delicate tending regime and steps I have used in taking care of my planted kelapa pandan (coconut) plant growth. Which able to help to get abundance of kelapa pandan (coconut) fruits as much as 11 fruits per stalk like me. But can only be shared with customer who buy kelapa pandan (coconut) offspring from me. As part of my after sales and services.
I never say my method is the best. Since it is a messy style. But to be able to get up till 11 fruits per stalk is quite an achievement for me. Since I do it all by myself without any assistance from hantu raya or other human. Would be an advantage more if I am not a girl at all. In terms of strength to do physical works. 
Plus if you buy young kelapa pandan (coconut) fruit, easily cost up to RM 5 per fruits. If I need to consume 1 fruit per week, I am able to save up RM 15 to RM 20 per month. When considering the cost and worth.
Even got a pair humming bird come to visit this morning.
Till then, have fun in tending after your planted kelapa pandan (coconut) plant at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment