Links

Saturday, December 5, 2020

Delivering fertilizer and plant offspring to my customer

This is taken in the evening of 4 December 2020. Where I went to deliver packets of fertilizer and plant offspring to my customers.
Below is where I deliver second time packs of my  black fertilizers to this customer. Where her daughter become the receiver since my friend is not around that time. The first delivery of 5 packs of black fertilizer and 2 packs of white fertilizer last 27 December 2020.
10 packets of black fertilizer, red fertilizer for rose plants and 2 passion fruits offspring.
Pricing:
●black fertilizer is RM 20 for 4 packs. Between 4 to 5 kg per each pack. Suitable to edible plants like bananas, corns and etc.
●white fertilizer is RM 15 for 2 packs. 1 kg per each pack. Suitable for plants that prone with pest attacks like chili, tomato and etc.
●red fertilizer is RM 10 for 100 gm pack. This suits for plants that use a lot of fertilizer like roses, corns and etc.

The close up look of 2 unit passion fruits offspring.
Close up look of 2 unit pisang lemak manis (banana) offspring.
I do give free consultation service to customers that buy fertilizer and plant offspring from me. This is after sales service that I provided for them. So that they will be able to get good healthy plants with plenty of fruits and flowers.
Till then, have fun in using correct dosage of fertilizer to your planted plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment