Links

Sunday, December 6, 2020

Cut open my kelapa pandan (coconut) fruit using cheap cleaver from ECO shop

This is taken in the morning of 5 December 2029. Where I have packed 3 items to drop to my friend house before I went for my errand rounds. A kelapa pandan (coconut) fruit, red fertilizer for rose plant and madu kelulut (honey). The pack madu kelulut (honey) I set it with carrying pouch and small plastic spoon.

Since my girlfriend do not have cleaver and do not know how to use cleaver to open the given kelapa pandan (coconut) fruit, I told her to wait till I finished my errands around 3 pm. I managed to drop by ECO to buy a cleaver to save me from taking the one I have at home. Fortunately it works well to open the hard shell of kelapa pandan (coconut) fruit.
She is able to drink and taste the sweetness of fresh kelapa pandan (coconut) water.
Maybe I need to make sure to bring along package to crack open my kelapa pandan (coconut) fruit to other. Where the package need to include my sturdy cleaver, hammer, chopping board, large water bottle or plastic bag, straw and metal spoon. Need to have complete package.
At least now I know that cleaver from ECO shop works. But need to be extra careful as afraid the cleaver could break. Since it is a cheap one.
Till then, have fun in helping others to crack open your gifted kelapa pandan (coconut) fruit.


No comments:

Post a Comment