Links

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Snail and slug poison can kill a dog within few hours after consumed

I have chat with one friend regardi5ng snail and slug attacks to the plant at home. He did mentioned that the attacks reduced tremendously well after using snail and slug poison. I do tell him I have use it in the early days of planting. Which I then stopped immediately after make research on its impact to myself and pet. As if consumed, a large dog can easily died within few hours after consumption. Which can be way more lethal to cats and also human.
Below is a good youtube video explaining the impact and damage caused by consuming snail and slug poison.
👉https://youtu.be/8k8Z8EZ_4f8 ðŸ‘ˆ. 
Please click 👆 on the link for details. Not sure why the paste youtube hyperlink unable to be diplayed below.
As if for me, I normally hunt down the snail and slugs. Which I will immediately crushed the snail shell after caught it. I know it can be deemed as violent. But I have to apply rules survival of the fittest in this condition. It is either I die or they die. Which I choose the earlier. You can use other alternative method that suits your conscience and needs.
Till then, try to use other alternative than snail and slug poison to control the attack to planted plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment