Links

Monday, December 7, 2020

The look of my cute size hoe and shovel

This is taken in the morning of 5 December 2020. Where I am able to take pictures of available hoe and shovel in cute size that I have at home.

For the hoe, the one with yellow handle is much wider size. As for the shovel, the smaller one is much sturdier in usage.
I found that it is easier using smaller shovel to help me to dig out aloe vera offspring planted by my aunt last 5 December 2020. Which I do give the smaller hoe with a pair of glove with claw to help her loosen up soil in her pots. 
She is very happy with the gift and start using both in the morning of 6 December 2020. She even share the picture of the used shovel with my other aunt. That end up making my other aunt jealous. So I have to get more of both to give it to my other aunt later.
For the price:
●The smaller hoe with wooden handle is RM 15 per unit.
●The larger hoe with yellow handle is RM 25 per unit.
●The smaller shovel is RM 15 per unit.
●The larger shovel is RM 20 per unit.
Till then, have fun in using cute size gardening tools to assist your gardening works at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment