Links

Thursday, December 17, 2020

Photo shooting of my precious cat,Furball

This is taken in the morning of 16 December 2020. After I bring Furball for her morning cycle. I let her roam to play with the leaves. She does look so fluffy and pretty to me. Photogenic some more. As she is able to look at the camera when being called.

The youtube link of Furball in between leaves https://youtu.be/rxbl-IADnk4 . As somehow the consolidated link to youtube unable to be shown below. And the uploaded video quality is very low despite I have saved it in 1080 resolution.

To be frank, I am blessed to have such good cat as my companion. Really helps me to stay sane and boost my mental health by talking and hugging her. She is my best psychology therapist that I paid with chicken soup every day.
Till then, have fun in exercising with your cat in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment