Links

Thursday, July 11, 2024

A full day of activities

This is taken on 10 July 2024. The morning starts with harvesting rambutan fruits after breakfast.

Then start to cook beef stew using Qurban beef by 12.40 pm. Finished cooking it and ready for consumption by 2.49 pm. The cooking time takes longer time due to the used slab of Qurban beef.

The slab of beef Qurban that I just cook the lump of it. Since my hands does not have the capability to chop it to smaller pieces. 
The cooked steam rice.

The used ingredients for cooking.
Fresh herbs from the ones planted outside lab.
The slab of Qurban beef.
Pack of 4 pieces lamb shoulder. 
Desert after the lunch is mas hitam mango. It is sweet and tasty.
Session of collecting fresh corns on the road side. Where it is harvested 4 pm that day. 
The seller did asked for collection pictures session from me. As he knows me to well being Mamarazzi. Well, I give below to him for his safe keeping. 

The look of planted corns last 19 June 2024.
Until then, be extra careful and safe in doing your work. Better safe than never is my day to day motto. As a total loss accident survivor.

No comments:

Post a Comment