Links

Monday, July 29, 2024

Packing my self made pink lip balm into 3 gm container

This is taken on the morning of 3 June 2024. I managed to pack my self made pink lip balm into 3 gm container. Which I have made earlier and no time yet to put them in small individual containers. For daily usage. 



The look using pink lip balm right after leave the house. 

The look of pink lip balm in touch up bag.

Applying pink lip balm after prayer. I just ignore my dark eye bags. Learning the hard way to embrace them. As that is the package comes with aging and late night stay up finishing work in earlier years.
The look of make up removed on the used tissue. 
The look of cocoa butter nourishing cream used to remove my make up before prayer. 

Until then, have fun in using good self made beauty product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment