Links

Thursday, July 25, 2024

My garlic based hair serum

This is taken on the morning of 18 May 2024. Where I managed to make garlic based hair serum.
Waste of juiced garlic. Where the garlic has been peeled and washed.
The look of garlic juice.
First straining process.
The look of output from first straining process. 
The look of garlic hair serum after leave it more than 10 minutes. After adding required ingredients. 
The look of sediments at the bottom of the garlic hair serum.
Second straining process. This is compulsory for me. In order to get finer output.
I am able to get 1 bottle of 37 ml and 36.4 ml garlic hair serum from this process.
I have to strain 2 times in order to get final product.
Until then, have fun in making your own hair serum using garlic.

No comments:

Post a Comment