Links

Sunday, July 7, 2024

My sirih water

This is taken on the evening of 5 July 2024. Where I managed to remember to harvest the necessary ingredients to make sirih water. As last batch has been given to my colleague. Since he needs it more for his skin condition. 
The look of the finished product. After let it simmer for 6 hours and 22 minutes in temperature 60 degrees Celsius. 
The look of the finished product in Nutella jar.
The looks of used ingredients. I am using pink rose flowers, blue butterfly pea flowers (bunga telang biru) and sirih leaves. 
The used sirih leaves.
The used blue butterfly pea flowers (bunga telang biru).
The looks of the ingredients after being simmered. 
The drink while waiting to process the sirih water.
From my notes, last I made the sirih water is 18 September 2023. That shows how long it last me. Last batch I get 379.1 ml. This time I get 504.5 ml.
I am using this sirih water as substitute to Dettol. Also as my face toner.
Until then, have fun in making your own sirih water.

No comments:

Post a Comment