Links

Saturday, July 13, 2024

My review on dust mite UV corded vacuum

This is taken on the morning of 24 September 2023. Where I managed to spare time to test out dust mite UV corded vacuum. It is worth money spend. It cleans the bed sheet effortlessly. 
Cord length 5 meter.
Weight 350 gm.
I normally clean my bed cover using lint roller. Before washing it once per 1 or 2 weeks time. But using this dust mite UV corded vacuum is about 90% much cleaner than using lint roller.
Would definitely helpful to clean up bed in cheap hotel and homestay before usage. As I have experience with friends get bite by bed mites during stay in cheap hotel. Also in 2010 where my Mother and siblings were bitten by bed mites in the homestay during my 3rd brother's marriage. I was safe since I sleep in my sleeping bag on the same bed. My way in self care of myself from bed mites when sleeping in unknown area.
Good also for those who have sensitive skins condition and dust allergy. As I have encounter few people who says they have dust allergy. But did not even have a vacuum. Yet able to drives a Honda Jazz. I have long stop give people to borrow my things. As they tend to abuse it since it is not theirs. If you need to use it, buy it yourself. As I also put effort to save money to buy mine.

Updated on 13 July 2024.
One of my girlfriend asking about bed bugs. So this is one from other steps I take to ensure my safety from bed bugs. With my aging body condition, it is way better to prevent than cure.

Until then, have fun using dust mite UV corded vacuum for your house.

No comments:

Post a Comment