Links

Friday, July 26, 2024

Creative way to cool off room during hot blazing day

This is taken on the morning of 11 June 2024. Where I managed to remember to take ice from freezer compartment of pantry next door. 
The setting for the cooling system. Consist of ice, container filled with water and a humidifier. Since yesterday my colleague able to feel the room a lot cooler when I turn on humidifier with water. Basically this is 1 upper level of upgrade. My colleague even venting out why he have not think of such before. Well, I simply reply I do not know since he is the one with PhD brain.
Details on the used humidifier. 


Humidifier easy instructions:
Yellow light = 3 hours operation.
Blue light = 6 hours operation.

The air conditioning unit in the lab no longer functioning since 1 week before Ramadhan 2024.
Until then, have fun in using creative way to cool down room with broken air conditioning unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment