Links

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Prescribed cream.for fungal infection on my feet

This is taken on the evening of 8 July 2024. Where I was prescribed with this cream. To ease the flaring fungal infection on my left feet.
It started last week before my work presentation day. Where I dismissed it off. Due to the focus needed for my work preparation. 
By yesterday, I already self diagnosed it as flesh eating infection. Since it is flaring badly. Even after soaking it up with diluted vinegar.
Upon seeing doctor,  first question being asked. Do I have diabetes. Which thankfully I did not. She then proceed to look at my left feet. And diagnosed it as fungal infection. Which then she prescribed the above cream. It was flaring with itchiness by 12 am. This is after apply the cream around 10.40 pm, after bath. I decided to wash my feet again. Then dry it up using hair dryer. Then I apply back the cream. Which after that I can peacefully sleep until morning.
Until then, make sure to seek medical doctor consultation each time you have increasing flares on your body parts. Better safe than never. 

No comments:

Post a Comment