Links

Friday, November 3, 2017

My review of Make Up Brush Cleaner by Daiso

I did find that this Make Up Brush Cleaner very handy. Especially for busy people like me😅
Last Tuesday, I manage to clean 10 brushes within 30 minutes up till hang it to the drying rack in the morning before go to work. Since this cleaner very easy to use. Step that I do to clean brush using this cleaner:
1) I just need to dip my brush in the cleaner that being placed in a bowl. I use less than 3 ml and add more when needed.
2) Swirl the brush.
3) Then I use silicon mat to scrub of the remaining residue from the brush if any.
4) After that, I just rinse the brush with running water from the tap.

Can skip step 3 for light stain such as eyeshadow brush😊
It is just as simple 4 cleaning step.
The Make Up Brush Cleaner from Daiso
This product contains water, ethyl alcohol, surfactant 7%, sodium laureth sulfate, polysorbate 80, akyl polyglycoside, peg-7 glyceryl, cocoate, preservative.
The quantity is 150 ml per bottle. So far, I have use it 3 times only. I even use it to help wash my girlfriend brushes last 2 weeks [2].

Till then, have fun in cleaning your make up brush weekly😉

References:
[1] http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2016/08/cleaning-make-up-brush-is-good-habit.html
[2] http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2017/10/barter-trade-keropok-lekor-with.html

No comments:

Post a Comment