Links

Thursday, November 23, 2017

My review on compact travel make up bag

I have tried to fill the compact travel make up bag yesterday [1]. Sadly, the size unable to fit in my huge magnifying mirror [2] 😒Which is a drawback for me. As it is crucial for me to use magnifying mirror to put on make up. Since I am visually impaired = far sighted or long-sightedness or hyperopia [3]. Where the magnifying mirror does assist a lot in my daily make up application.

Fill up review:

Pros:
- have ample brush slot

Cons:
- unable to fit in my huge daily magnifying mirror, my fat loose powder case, my huge L.A. girl foundation bottle😢 Unless I decant all of them
- I have to do extra work decanting all my cosmetics (foundation, lipstick, Micellar water [4] for make up remover and etc) if want to use it for daily usage

Verdict:
- Good enough to accommodate  make up for daily usage
- However, not good enough for me who is someone that like carrying half of my house  content in my bags😅

Till then, have fun in packing your daily make up materials/cosmetics😍

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment