Links

Thursday, November 23, 2017

My review on Swivel Brite 8x Magnifying Mirror

I receive my order within 3 days after place order on 21 November 2017. 
However, I am really angry when receive the purchase. As the item looks worn out and very dirty.
The worst part, I feel it just a normal mirror with light and sucker. No magnifying function at all.
Can see how dirty the back of the mirror
Can see the rust under sucker
Very dirty
Still my 7x magnifying mirror of my previous purchase better regardless its bigger size to bring for daily commute [1].

Pros:
- smaller size compare to my 7x magnifying mirror

Cons:
- using 2 unit AAA battery. It is a hassle for me as I prefer built in battery
- very dim/low light compare to my 7x magnifying mirror. Not sufficient enough for me
- still not small enough to fit in my handbag since it is quite thick
- can even use my selfie ring light to cover the low lighting issue with it as it is too thick

Please be careful when making online purchase by checking the seller record.

Reference:
[1] http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2017/08/importancy-of-vanity-mirror-with.html

No comments:

Post a Comment