Links

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

My review on Maybelline Eye Studio 36hours Gel Liner

Today I try to use Maybelline Eye Studio 36hours Gel Liner in code Brown to shape my eyebrows and as my eyeliner. I buy this last 2 months in Watsons, Jusco Taman Universiti, Skudai.
The result as per picture below:
Verdict:
1) Satisfied with the outcome. The brown colour not too dark and just nice complementing my eyebrows natural colour
2) Bonus: it is waterproof. No need to worry accidently smudging your eyebrows when it is itchy😉
3) Bonus as it also can be used on eyebrows, other than eyeliner as per its package. It was like killing 2 birds with one stone. I do find it is also wallet friendly being dual purpose item
4) Price wise = affordable and I am able to save more since this product quite a lot which might last for more than 1 year

Reference:
[1] http://www.watsons.com.my/eye-studio-36hours-gel-liner-brown-1pc/p/BP_72060?text=Maybelline%20eyeliner&page=0

No comments:

Post a Comment