Links

Monday, November 6, 2017

My sweat proof make up for today

My make up surprisingly sweat proof today. It happen that I help out my lab mate to clean up upper floor shop unit. Where no fan at the hall area. And my sweat were dripping from my face while sweeping clean the carpeted floor.
Below is the look that being taken early of the day before I went out, after the sweating session and after I remove my make up.
Fortunately my bare face still looks alive than a ghostly look😂But didn't look that cheerful
I think people able to see from primary camera that my make up is very light. Can see clearly all the huge pores, pimples and other imperfections. Well, I prefer light make up or natural look for my daily look. Especially due to my time constraint. Enough to make my face to look cheerful and alive, than overwhelming which not suitable with my work nature as an outdoor engineer. As I have to tend after my cats and plants before I leave home for work in daily basis. Well, they are my responsibility as I am their owner and care taker.

Sequence of my make up for today:
1. Toner after wash my face
2. Face serum
3. Moisturizer: Egyptian Magic cream [1]
4. Foundation: Kryolan Tv Stick in 3W
5. Setting the foundation using NARS loose powder code 04
6. Do eyebrow using Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in dark brown
7. Eyeliner: Maybelline  Eye Studio 36hours Gel Liner in brown
8. Blusher: Blusher Sivanna colours Mat Fleur Cheeks code 03 [2]
9. Lips: True MatteMoist in Coralie
Lastly, I spray rose water to soften my make up.

I only use baby wet wipes to clean up my face before prayer. Which surprisingly all of them come out really well.

Till then, have a good sweat make up proof ahead😍

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment