Links

Monday, November 13, 2017

Short course: Grooming for Lady Engineers

I have been complimented plenty of times by most of my male companions and colleagues on my appearance and attire. Regardless I am wearing make up when going for work, it does not look overwhelming. Plus my robust work attitude which most of the time better than the new male engineers.

What most of my male companions and colleagues always comments on appearance and attitude of other lady engineer are:
  1. Their make up is too thick and heavy like soap opera or for night function/event
  2. Appearance did not suit job function such as heavy make up as operator in factory or site engineer
  3. Hardly to withstand late working hours even as early as 8 pm (I have experienced a lot later than that)
For item 2 above =>Yellow arrow is to show how vibrant her lipstick colour. She even make her eyebrows done well. Also her full face make up. However, such make up is more suitable if she is working as receptionist. As people would appreciate better and worth her effort also. That is what I am going to teach and explain more during my short course
The above things only being appreciated once start working. Where sometimes it is already too late to do something about it.


I am conducting a short course: Grooming for Lady Engineers on 25 November 2017. Venue: VeCad Laboratory in Block P04, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, UTM Skudai. Those who are interested can book their slot with me.

Fees is 

  1. RM 100 for student
  2. RM 300 for non-student
Food provided for breakfast, lunch and tea break.
Participant need to bring their own make up tools for hands on session.
Certificate is provided.

Today's look. I only use one hand to put one make up as one more I use to hold magnifying mirror with led. No more worries no light when want to put on make up. Fully utilize things I have in hand
Update:
- change date to 2 December 2017. Details can be found here http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2017/11/update-short-course-grooming-for-lady.html

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment