Links

Monday, November 20, 2017

Thesis writing service for Master and Phd level

I have done one Master thesis writing for Engineering last February 2012. At that time just to help out my boss. Since this is his project. The best part is, I do the work within 3 months time regardless it is given 6 months correction time. Talk about work under rigid time constraint.
This is not proof reading [1] service. As such is considered semi professional. Where thesis writing is more complex and complicated. I personally think that only those who used to bid and tender documentation able to cope with such task.


Can see I claim for balance of the work payment in red box
For the above work (Master thesis), I even help to defend 1 term in the thesis with internal evaluator. Since the thesis owner unable to come since he is away in US for work training. That shows how extensive the work I done. I even ask the thesis owner to come meet me not less than 3 times per week for at least 1 hour per meeting. He even have to come after work around 8 pm. And even weekend from 9 am.

For degree level I would charge double from Master level. As this kind of thesis suppose to be done by the person itself.

For PhD level, I have assist my boss thesis before his submission 30 August 2016. I have to assist correcting his thesis 3 times after submission. As too many figures and references out of sequence. 
He passed his viva 2 May 2017. After this, plenty of correction being done since it is 6 months major correction. He will update such event in his blog after he receive passing Senate letter from faculty.

My field of work is electronic engineering. However, I am able to assist other field provided given ample information and briefing from the customer themselves.

Till then if you are interested with such services like:

  1. Thesis writing
  2. Commercial funding: Cradle Investment Program (CIP), MDEC Pre Seed fund, bid and tender submission
  3. Government grants: Knowledge Transfer Program (KTP), Escience, Public Private Research Network (PPRN)

please contact me to get quotation for it at sales.pivotsolutions@gmail.com 😍

Reference:
[1] https://writing.wisc.edu/Handbook/Proofreading.html
How to Proofread
Proofreading means examining your text carefully to find and correct typographical errors and mistakes in grammar, style, and spelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment