Links

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

My so-called grill beef today

I just use ingredients that I have in my kitchen since I am craving to eat fresh home cooked beef this morning.
I just put chopped garlic half clove, planta 1 spoon, turmeric powder 2 spoon, chopped cuban oregano (home grow),  brown sugar half spoon and salt 1/4 spoon on my 500 gm beef.
However, I did forget to put my home grown curry leaves, turmeric leaves and chili pepper in my marinated beef before cooking process using my magic pan.

I manage to put banana leaves from the one I grow at the side of my house to give extra fragrant on the grilled beef. That is my custom style when using my magic pan.

I leave it cook under small fire while I take bath and get ready to work. By the time I finish getting ready (around 35 minutes), the beef is cooked well and I am able to pack to bring it to work today. Talk about multi tasking😌
Seems like my so-called grilled beef taste well when eaten with rebung madu. I think for those who like a bit of spicy taste, can put Bird's chili eye pepper while marinating the beef before cook.

Till then, have a good time cooking at home with home grown ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment