Links

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

My review on travel brush set

Use Huda beauty gel black liner and smudge using pencil brush with eyebrow powder dark chocolate in my eyebrow pallet from Cosway. As the Huda beauty gel black liner easily smeared. That is why I smudge it.
Can see I focus more on the eye part
Part and product used:
1) Lips: Huda beauty Charming Lips (gloss) in colour 02
2) Face: CC cream from Elianto, concealer from Nars code Cafe using the foundation brush from travel set [1]
3) Cheek: Blusher Sivanna colours Mat Fleur Cheeks code 03 using blush brush from travel set [1]
4) Eyebrow: Eyebrow pallet from Cosway and dual eyebrow brush with spoolie
5) Travel brush set [1]



Travel brush set [1]
Summary:
I am satisfied with the travel brush set quality. It really helps improve my make up application to get better looks. Plus, easy to bring on daily basis.

Till then, have a good time putting on fresh look make up😉

Reference:
[1] http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2017/08/selection-of-suggested-make-up-brushes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment