Links

Monday, April 29, 2019

The look of my skin using only moisturiser and lip balm.

This pictures is taken after Maghrib prayer. Where I have remove my make up before prayer. I just put on my moisturiser and lip balm that I have available in my handbag after prayer.
The look under room light. Without the aid of my mini LED light. 

The look with the aid of high setting from my mini LED light.


Product used:
  1. Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Mini (right) and 
  2. SkinLabs Concentrated Vitamin E Cream as my moisturiser in custom travel dispenser (left) [1,2].
The look of my very thin SkinLabs moisturiser tube.
Front view of the tube.

Back view of the tube.
I can feel my ageing skin quench and soak in the moisturiser to hydrate my skin when I applied it on. Regardless the weather is quite cold and damp as it is raining heavily today for almost 2 hours time.
I do make sure to moisturised my skin well everytime after bath and after remove my make up. Nowadays I manage to make it as habit.
Despite my quite clear skin condition, I do prefer to put on light make up to brighten  up my face. So that I am able to look more decent, fresh and approachable😊.
Till then, have fun in taking care of your skin moisture level in daily basis.

References:
[2] SkinLabs Concentrated Vitamin E Cream http://www.skinlabs.my/products/skinlabs-concentrated-vitamin-e-cream/

No comments:

Post a Comment