Links

Sunday, October 1, 2017

My review on True MatteMoist - Baby Gia

One of lip matte that I use nowadays. This one is vibrant of shocking pink in my eyes after apply on my lips. However in selfie under natural light, seems to be soft towards nude pink.
After using my selfie ring light, able to see slight pink compare to under natural lighting.

Can see from bottom picture on right, my lips look normal red instead of pink😒
The lipmatte is very moisturizing. Easy to use also. It does last longer provided I didn't eat 😁 This lipmatte requires re-application after each meal.
The obvious lipstain😔
The only issue I have is this lipmatte stain my mug😅
It was in pack of two (2) = code Baby Gia (shocking pink) and Coralie (coral orange)
I manage to buy it during clearance sale last month. After this, they will no longer produce lipmatte as they are going to focus on matte lipstick.
Well, lucky for me for being able to buy it.
Till then, have a good pink working day ahead😂

No comments:

Post a Comment