Links

Monday, November 30, 2020

Sewing new phone pouch with Pringels printed fabric

This is taken in the morning of 30 November. Where I finished making new phone pouch. Since the left ones used yesterday reeks with smokes smell. As I wear it when burning dried leaves at gardening plot in utm🤭

I add 2 internal pockets so that I am able to store the used charging cables.
The look of worn phone pouch under my chest area. 

Updated look on the worn pouch in standing position. Taken in the morning of 1 December 2020.
Easy access to my phone. Also able to notice immediately if not wearing it right after sit in the car. Since it is not dangling on my chest area. My way of making sure that my phone is always with me all the time at home and outside home.
The used sewing machine AME 990 even able to sew through my 6 layers fabric during process sewing together the pouch. Only able to show up to 5 layers of fabric in the above picture. Really worth the investment. As I am only using size 14 sewing needle. My portable sewing machine bend out size 14 sewing needle after used it to sew 4 layers of fabric used to make pouch. Which I end up using size 18 sewing needle to sew through 4 layers of fabric. Quite troublesome and dangerous also if the needle broke and the piece flew into my eyes. That is why I always slow down when sew together thick parts. 
Till then, have fun and be safe in sewing your own custom phone pouch.



No comments:

Post a Comment