Links

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Advantage using fitness tracker in daily life on my ageing body

This is taken in the morning of 9 February 2021. Where one of my neighbour is feeling down with head spinning sensation. Which I suspected happens due to high blood pressure level. Maybe much easier to know if she is wearing a fitness tracker. As she would be able to know her current heart rate when the spinning around sensation occurs. Like below graph of my heart rate that being monitored using Huawei Health apps.

Below is my heart rate readings in bpm (beat per minute). Graph below obtained from Huawei Health apps. 
The high 121 bpm is during time I was moving around multi tasking in cleaning up and boil water for my hot coffee drink. I am able to track the activity that I am doing as I do try my very  best to write each activity that I have done each time. So that I would be able to track what kind of activity that trigger high bpm reading in the Huawei Health apps used.
Details for the above readings in the used Huawei Health apps.
I am able to know that 65 bpm is my resting heart rate from the used Huawei Health apps.
Till then, be safe while tracking your daily heart rate using apps and fitness tracker that suits you the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment